트락사스의 모든 제품은 인증서 마크 부착을 위하여 외부 비닐커버는 모두 제거되어 출고됩니다.
Traxxas 4-amp or 2-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger! #2975
WARNING - 운전중, 시동이 켜진상태에서 충전을 하시면 절대 안됩니다.
반드시 충전시에는 엔진 시동이 꺼진 상태에서 차량밖에서 하셔야 합니다.
차량의 시동이 켜진 상태에서 사용시(충전)에 과충전의 우려가 있습니다.
DC충전기 Traxxas 4-amp or 2-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger! #2975
위 충전기에 대한 주의사항 입니다.
신품 배터리(NIMH-니켈수소)를 사용 후(완전방전)에 충전 하시면 내부 저항 값이 생겨서 충전기가 충전 후 자동 멈춤 상태가 되며, 과충전되는 일이 없습니다.
꼭 처음에 오랜시간 충전이 되는일이 없도록 소비자 주의을 요청 합니다.
신품 배터리는 30% 충전이 되어 있어 충전 시간은 약 5분이 적당합니다.
신품 배터리의 경우 내부저항이 없어 피크 검출이 안되는 경우 라고 생각 됩니다.
과충전이 되면 배터리는 재사용이 안됩니다.
- TQi 2.4GHz Radio System with Traxxas Link Wireless Module
- Factory Installed Telemetry Sensors
- OptiDrive® Reversing Transmission
- Rechargeable Receiver, EZ-Start®Batteries and 2-amp DC Peak Detecting Charger Included!
- Bigger, Tougher, More Versatile Than Ever!
Monster innovation, monster versatility, and supreme size come together in the one truck that could only come from Traxxas. Now more than ever, the new Revo 3.3 defines what it means to be the pinnacle of monster truck performance, the standard bearer for cutting edge innovation and boundless capability that all others are measured against. The new Revo 3.3 is pure monster to its core with its massive presence, meaner gaze, and feature-rich capability. More importantly, Revo's advanced engineering equips it for fun, and the new Revo 3.3 delivers even more of it!
Revo's specifications are more than just an impressive list of features. They are each specifically engineered and integrated into the model to provide capability and convenience that equates to fun! Revo 3.3's heavy-duty reversing transmission lets you easily back out of tight spots with the flick of a switch, while the OptiDrive® Electronic Transmission Control guarantees safe, smooth engagement every time. Revo engineering makes it the smoothest reversing system available on any nitro truck. The new Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz radio system features the exclusive Traxxas Link wreless Module, a revolutionary concept that harnesses the power of your Android, Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to create the ultimate pro-caliber radio system. The TQi™ radio system keeps you in complete control with the latest 2.4GHz technology for no-crystals-required reliability and convenience. Just switch on and drive. New Geode™ chrome wheels with 17mm hex hubs wear massive 6.3" Maxx®-sized tires for big ground clearance and total traction in all conditions. Revo 3.3's dual-digital servo steering system delivers 250 oz.-in of torque for powerful, responsive handling, plus they're waterproof for ultimate reliability. The new Revo 3.3 is 100% Ready-To-Drive®—even a fuel dispensing bottle and rechargeable NiMH packs for the receiver and EZ-Start system are included, along with the chargers, extra oil filter, extra glow plug, precision tool set, and more! All the race-engineered advantages that make Revo a seven-time national champion on the track also make it the ultimate platform for all your monster truck fun. Revo durability is second to none, once the long travel rockers are installed, Revo has the most suspension travel of any monster truck.
The Traxxas TQi paired with the Traxxas Link app is the most advanced, feature-rich, Ready-to-Race® radio system available. Now, TQi connects wirelessly to the latest Traxxas Link app for the ultimate in ease-of-use and control. The TQi radio system can be equipped with the Traxxas Link Wireless Module to unlock exciting features such as instant Bluetooth® ®. Learn more about the new Traxxas TQi Radio System here.
Traxxas Link App. Gone are the clunky controls and blocky monochrome graphics of yesterday's radio systems. This powerful app gives you complete control over the operation and tuning of your Traxxas radio controlled model with stunning visuals and absolute precision. Traxxas builds the world's fastest Ready-To-Race radio-controlled models. That level of performance demands precision control. Traxxas Link gives you the tools for exacting adjustment and superior control while always keeping you informed on your model's status and speed.
Traxxas Link collects and records real-time telemetry data as you drive. When you equip your model with optional telemetry sensors, the Traxxas Link dashboard comes to life showing you speed, battery voltage, RPM, and temperature. The application automatically detects and recognizes Traxxas Link sensors for easy setup and configuration. The dashboard is fully customizable with either dial or digital readout gauges. Up to nine gauges can be displayed at once. Set threshold warnings and log maximums, minimums, or averages. Use the recording function to document your dashboard view, with sound, so that you can keep your eyes on your driving and not miss a single apex. If you forget to record, simply touch Instant Replay anytime to capture the previous minute of fun and unexpected triumphs. The recordings can be named and saved to compare, review, and share with friends.
Once you have created the perfect control settings for your model, you can save them as a profile that you can restore later, use on another model, or share with friends. If the track conditions change, simply re-tune your Drive Effects and save them as new profile. Only Traxxas Link makes pro-level transmitter tuning so fast, convenient, and easy.
Revo 3.3 is extra wide with an aggressive, high-riding monster stance thanks to the Geode™ wheels and massive 6.3" Maxx-sized tires. The rugged all-terrain treads have wrap-around lugs to give Revo 3.3 trail-shredding traction, and the wheels' extra offset ensure a sure-footed feel no matter how tough the terrain. Blue-anodized 17mm hex hubs with Traxxas' exclusive splined design guarantee every powerful stroke of Revo's class-leading TRX 3.3 engine is channeled directly to the wheels. The Geode wheels' durable show-chrome finish helps you look your best when you're at the front of the pack.
That's all you need to go from the box to the backyard with the Revo 3.3—4 AA batteries for the transmitter, and Traxxas Top Fuel® Power Plus™ to pour into the tank. The Revo 3.3 is fully assembled, with pre-glued tires, a mounted and trimmed ProGraphix body and dialed-in electronics. But we didn't stop there; a high-quality 5-cell NiMH receiver pack, 6-cell EZ-Start battery and a 2amp DC Peak Detecing Fast Charger are included. A 500cc fuel bottle is also included for fast fillups, and there's even a spare glow plug and air filter element to keep you running strong. A precision metric specialty tool set is also supplied for easy servicing. Everything you need to experience nitro monster fun the Traxxas way is in the box.
Only Traxxas offers a no-compromise reversing transmission with seamless power delivery, positive engagement, and smooth, responsive acceleration in forward and reverse. The secret is Traxxas' exclusive OptiDrive® Electronic Shift Module, a microprocessor-based controller that senses vehicle speed and optimizes forward and reverse shifting. OptiDrive allows constant drive engagement, so shifts are fast and seamless. The electronic control also prevents accidental shifting at speed; the shift module will only allow the transmission to shift when the Revo 3.3 has slowed to a safe speed. In addition to providing the absolute best performance, the OptiDrive system allows a lighter transmission with fewer moving parts for reduced inertial mass and greater torque handling. That means more monster fun with no penalty for the convenience of reverse.
Simply the finest servos in the Traxxas line, Revo 3.3's dual 2075 steering servos deliver an incredible 250 oz.-in. of torque to keep you in complete control in all conditions, with the handling precision you expect from a seven-time National Champion. Digital circuitry and ball-bearing output shafts give these servos incredibly precise centering, lightning-fast response, and superior power. And they're waterproof! When not even water can get in, you can be sure dust and dirt don't stand a chance.
The Most Powerful Smallblock Engine Available In Any Ready-To-Run Truck! When it comes to sheer power, high-rpm performance, and reliability run-after-run, no engine can even come close to the award winning TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine. This precision-engineered powerplant is the solution that brings it all together with extreme horsepower that is second to no one; easy tuning; full Traxxas reliability and support, including the Lifetime Engine Replacement Plan; and the pure convenience of one-touch, push-button, EZ-Start electric starting.
Only the Traxxas EZ-Start® offers the pure convenience of true one-handed operation and complete on-board, push-button electric starting. EZ-Start is the safest and most reliable way to start your engine. The Traxxas EZ-Start lights your glow plug and starts your engine quickly and smoothly at the push of a button. Traxxas' exclusive Smart Start® technology monitors critical starting functions, automatically sensing and diagnosing potential problems for trouble-free engine starting every time! Once you've used EZ-Start you'll wonder how you ever enjoyed a nitro engine without it—and with Revo 3.3's included EZ-Start battery and 2amp fast charger, everything you need to enjoy electric starting convenience is right in the box.
- Ready-To-Drive® with included NiMH receiver pack and EZ-Start battery, 2-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger, fuel-filler bottle, spare glow plug, precision tools, and more!
- TQi™ 2.4GHz Transmitter with Traxxas Link Wireless Module and Receiver
- Factory installed telemetry sensors - RPM, speed, temperature, and battery voltage
- Wider, taller stance with new Geode™ wheels and 6.3" Maxx-sized tires
- Sinister new body with ferocious graphics
- Heavy-duty reversing transmission with exclusive OptiDrive® Electronic Shift Module
- Dual digital waterproof ball-bearing servos with 250 oz.-in. combined torque
- NEW TQi 2.4GHz High Output radio system with Traxxas Link™ Wireless Module
- TQi 2.4GHz High Output transmitter
- Traxxas Link™ Wireless Module
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Telemetry-ready 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 input
- Traxxas Link Wireless Module compatible with Android 4.4 equipped devices, iPhone (4S, 5, 5C, 5S), iPod touch (5th generation and later versions), iPad (3rd generation and later versions), or iPad mini.
- Factory installed speed, RPM, and temperature telemetry sensors
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Included Accessories:
- 1200mAh 5-cell receiver battery
- 1500mAh 6-cell EZ-Start pack
- Fuel filler bottle
- Extra glow plug
- Extra oiled air filter
- Long travel rockers & springs
- 2amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Wide-track body with custom graphics
- 17mm hex Geode™ mirror-chrome
wheels with pre-glued on 6.3" Maxx-Sized Tires
- 17mm aluminum splined wheel hubs and nuts
- Large capacity 150cc fuel tank
- Hard-anodized PTFE-coated GTR shocks
with TiN shock shafts
- High flow dual-stage air filter
- Installed progressive 2 long travel rockers
- Dual 2075 digital high-torque, ball bearing steering servos deliver 250 oz-in & 0.16-sec transit time
- Blue-anodized chassis and chassis brace
- RX box includes 5-cell flat rechargeable RX pack
- Heavy-duty reversing OptiDrive® transmission
- Two-speed forward/reverse transmission
- Low rotating mass for quick, high-revving acceleration
- Constant drive engagement is smooth and instantly responsive
- Sealed case protects gears & two-speed from damaging debris
- Large diameter front disc brake
- Polished Resonator™ dual chamber tuned pipe
- High-revving TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine for proven championship-winning horsepower and speed
- Bigger piston and sleeve delivers extreme power
- Consistent and smooth throughout the entire power band
- Straight-through exhaust flow
- Slide carburetor
- Knife-edged connecting rod
- Large aluminum blue-anodized cooling head
- Super-light piston and rod
- High-performance ball bearings
- Backed by Traxxas Lifetime Engine Replacement Plan.
- 45+mph top speed
- EZ-Start® push-button electric starting.
- Torque-Control™ slipper clutch
- Sealed limited slip front and rear differentials
- Super-duty sealed driveshafts
- Sealed pivot ball suspension
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Hex hardware
- ProGraphix® body graphics
|Weight (no fuel)
|Center Ground Clearance
|Front Shock Length
||GTR™ Aluminum 3.43" (87mm)|
|Rear Shock Length
||GTR™ Aluminum 3.43" (87mm)|
||Maxx-Sized Tires 6.3"x3.8"|
||Maxx-Sized Tires 6.3"x3.8"|
||Fully Independent Progressive 2 Rockers|
||Geode™ mirror-chrome wheels |
with 17mm Splined Hex Hubs
||Geode™ mirror-chrome wheels |
with 17mm Splined Hex Hubs
|Gear Ratio (1st Gear)
|Gear Ratio (2nd Gear)
||OptiDrive® Auto Two-Speed FWD/REV|
||Bevel Gear, Sealed, Limited Slip|
||Extended Chassis, 3mm, 6061-T6 Aluminum|
||Traxxas TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system |
with Traxxas Link Wireless Module (3-Channel)
||TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine w/ EZ-Start®|
||Steel Disc with semi-metallic pads|
|Fuel Tank Capacity
MODEL 53097-1: Fully assembled, Ready-To-Race®, with TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system
with Traxxas Link Wireless Module, TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine and ProGraphix® painted body.